A list of time-saving measures which don’t work, learned from experience:
- Loading the washing machine while brushing your teeth.
- Unloading the washing machine while brushing your teeth.
- Going to the loo while still wearing your rucksack.
- Taking off your leggings and socks in one go.
- Picking bits of fluff off the floor instead of hoovering.
- Walking on the road instead of the pavement pulling luggage.
- Crossing busy roads one lane at a time.
- Drinking, texting or putting on your coat while walking.
- Stuffing receipts into your purse willy nilly – only to block your purse, and break your zip.
- Moving too quickly on the self-scan checkout machines.
- Being pushy in queues. The karma will haunt you.
- Multi-tasking is a #fail.
- There are no-shortcuts in life. We can only do less. 🙂